“Now you see it! Now you don’t!” the Super Star Magician recites the magic words, “Allahu Akbar!” (in lieu of “Presto!”).
The Islamic magician, sporting a magnificently bejeweled turban (in lieu of a top hat), and a handlebar moustache (not strictly halal) with lascivious grins, first gropes the prone near-nude form of Europa in its intimate parts to prove to the audience that it is a real person and not a mannequin. Then the lights dim, he waves his baton, and sweeps his cape with its blood red lining before the table, and snaps it once with a deft flick of the wrist. When he jerks the cape away, the table is empty. In fact, the table itself has even disappeared.
How did he do that?? The audience applauds and wonders.
No one suspects that the table and its captive assistant vanished through a stage trapdoor. Continue reading
- For our ambassadors, terrorism does not exist in “Palestine”. They just whisper Quixotically about “the need for security” for Israel.
- The obvious conclusion is that they are just trying to hide their own detestation of Israel behind the Arab one.
- The problem is not Jewish “settlers” in “Palestine”. Before 1967, there were no settlements, then what was the Palestine Liberation Organization “liberating” when it was created in Cairo in 1964? The answer, as the PLO was the first to admit, was “Palestine” — meaning the entire state of Israel, regarded by many Arabs as just one big settlement. Just look any Palestinian map.
- The problem is that these ambassadors are not as dangerous to Israel as they are to Europe and the free world, as they keep on succumbing to the demands of Islam.
Do not forget these names: Yves Aubin de La Messuzière; Denis Bauchard; Philippe Coste; Bertrand Dufourcq; Christian Graeff; Pierre Hunt; Patrick Leclercq; Stanislas de Laboulaye; Jean-Louis Lucet; Gabriel Robin; Jacques-Alain de Sédouy and Alfred Siefer-Gaillardin.
These men are retired French ambassadors. They are apparently well educated, very polite and aristocratic people and they regularly publish op-eds in Le Monde. However, they publish in Le Monde only to threaten Israel. Continue reading
As foretold on Global Geopolitics many times throughout the years, Europe will make a sharp turn to the right.
MARINE Le Pen has rocketed into the lead in the race to become France’s next president – just months ahead of the country’s general election.
The National Front leader has usurped Conservative candidate Francois Fillon to take the lead according to an Ifop-Fiducial opinion poll.
Le Pen is now leading the polls for the first time after taking advantage of Fillon’s declining popularity among France’s working class voters, according to the survey carried out for French weekly newspaper Paris Match, TV channel iTele and radio station Sud-Radio. Continue reading
- Sharia courts administering Islamic justice in Britain are run by clerics who believe some offenders should have their hands chopped off, according to Muslim scholar Elham Manea. She described the prevailing attitude as “totalitarian” and as more backward than some parts of Pakistan.
- Teaching children fundamental British values is an act of “cultural supremacism,” according to the National Union of Teachers, which wants to replace the concept with one that includes “international rights.”
- More than 100,000 British Muslims sympathize with suicide bombers and people who commit other terrorist acts, according to a 615-page survey. Only one in three British Muslims (34%) would contact the police if they believed that somebody close to them had become involved with radical Islam. In addition, 23% of British Muslims said Islamic Sharia law should replace British law in areas with large Muslim populations.
- Belmarsh maximum-security prison in London has become “like a jihadi training camp,” according to testimony from a former inmate. The government was accused of burying a report on prison extremism. The report warned that staff have been reluctant to tackle Islamist behavior for fear of being labelled “racist.”
- Residents in Manchester received leaflets in their mailboxes, from a Muslim group called “Public Purity,” calling for a public ban on dogs.
- Voter fraud has been deliberately overlooked in Muslim communities because of “political correctness,” according to a government report.
- Police in Telford — dubbed the child sex capital of Britain — were accused of covering up allegations that hundreds of children in the town were sexually exploited by Pakistani sex gangs.
The Muslim population of Britain surpassed 3.5 million in 2016 to become around 5.5% of the overall population of 64 million, according to figures extrapolated from a recent study on the growth of the Muslim population in Europe. In real terms, Britain has the third-largest Muslim population in the European Union, after France, then Germany. Continue reading
Germany’s insistence on austerity in the euro zone has left Europe more divided than ever and a break-up of the European Union is no longer inconceivable, German Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel told Der Spiegel magazine.
Gabriel, whose Social Democrats (SPD) are junior partner to Chancellor Angela Merkel’s conservatives in her ruling grand coalition, said strenuous efforts by countries like France and Italy to reduce their fiscal deficits came with political risks. Continue reading
EUROPE is failing as a team player and is on the brink of war as rising nationalism sweeps the continent, a former chancellor advisor has warned.
Horst Teltschik said the bureaucratic European Union (EU) is struggling in the face of a catastrophic euro crisis that continues to “gain tract” and a sensational Brexit vote, which prompted an “erosion” of its powers.
Hinting that a break-up of the Union is more than likely, Mr Telthschik said the bloc’s main players France and Germany were “stuttering”. Continue reading
China launched its first freight train to London on Sunday, according to the China Railway Corporation.
The train will travel from Yiwu West Railway Station in Zhejiang Province, Eastern China to Barking, London, taking 18 days to travel over 7,400 miles. Continue reading
- Islamic State took responsibility for the December 19 Berlin truck-ramming attack that killed 12 people, similar to the July 14 attack in the French city of Nice, and countless car-rammings in Israel. Now Europeans feel what Israelis live with every day.
- This month, the police union in the German state of Thuringia issued an open letter to the state’s Interior Minister, describing the crumbling law-and-order situation amid the rising migrant crime: “[You] are abandoning us completely helpless to a superior force… But what changes? Nothing. One instead gets a sense of uninterest.”
- Chancellor Merkel, Germany’s ruling elites and the media can continue putting a happy face on uncontrolled mass-migration from Arab and Muslim lands, or suppress news reporting on rising migrant crime, but they cannot wish away the country’s deteriorating law and order situation.
- It should be evident to even a casual observer that her government still does not care about the victims of its own failed “refugee” policy.
Earlier this year, Germany was hit by a series of ISIS-inspired attacks and failed terror plots. Despite that almost all the perpetrators were recent Syrian or Afghan migrants, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, in the middle of a re-election bid, has stuck to her claim that there is “no connection” between terror attacks in the country and uncontrolled mass migration from Arab and Muslim lands. Continue reading
Anti-immigrant, anti-Europe, anti-Muslim sentiment is resonating with more and more voters in Europe.
In the wake of the Brexit vote in Britain and the recent Italian referendum, and with national elections looming in 2017 in the Netherlands, France, and Germany, there is concern that Europe may be inundated by a populist wave, driven in large part by right-wing parties exploiting anti-globalization, anti-immigrant, and anti-Muslim sentiments. Indeed, the strategy seems to be working: Polls show that people who have a favorable view of the National Front (FN) in France, the Alternative for Germany (AfD) in Germany, and the Party for Freedom in the Netherlands tend to be more negative about immigrants, refugees, and Muslims than their fellow countrymen. In addition, they are more euro-skeptic and more wary of globalization than their compatriots. Continue reading
As said dozens of times here throughout the years, Europe will take a hard right political turn. All it needs is a catalyst, or two or three, to set it all off. Europe is already militarizing and you can see that from the EU Army, United States of Europe and Fourth Reich topics, for example. The coming attacks will provoke and provoke until a war starts.
This essentially boils down to the Biblically prophesied King of the North the King of the South (Likely a German-led United States of Europe versus an Iranian dominated Middle East — both of which you can see shaping up in their beginning stages) situation which is likely building up right now. It will only be a matter of time. That’s where this is heading and that’s what this has been warned here about for years. This isn’t a joke. You’re watching it unfold before your very eyes.
Note: The full article will remain here for archiving purposes.
- At least 50 injured and nine dead after truck sped through a crowd of shoppers at busy Christmas market
- Police indicated the incident is likely to be a terror attack as driver is arrested and passenger in cab died
- Terrified market-goers have tweeted horrifying images from the scene showing the devastating aftermath
- Heavy goods vehicle – which has a Polish number plate – was racing through the market at 40mph
- Police in Berlin using Twitter to urge people to stay in their homes as Angela Merkel is ‘mourning the dead’
At least nine people have been killed and more than 50 injured after a lorry ploughed through a crowd of shoppers at 40mph in a busy Christmas market in Berlin.
As German police indicated the incident is likely to be terror related, ISIS moved quickly to claim responsibility for the fatal attack.
The vehicle mounted the pavement before speeding through a crowd of shoppers, tearing through stalls as it travelled the entire length of the market on Breitscheidplatz Square, outside the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church in west Berlin. Continue reading
Now we know why Britain might leave the EU sooner than expected. It was always ‘in the way’ of the plans to create the European Army since it was reluctant to join and blocked its development wherever it was able to, all in order to keep from being a subjugated vassal state of the German-Franco vision.
Germany, bent on continuing to create a Fourth Reich, didn’t care which route Great Britain took. It would be out of the way in either case. Get ready to see the world’s next superpower: The United States of Europe with its own army, dominated by Germany, likely within five to ten years — maybe even sooner at this current pace.
- In Ludwigshafen, Germany, a “‘strongly radicalized” 12-year-old boy “of Iraqi heritage” planted a bomb at a Christmas market at the end of November.
- Previously, the festive shopping tradition of Christmas markets had become “potent symbols of freedom,” with Germany’s Interior Minister, Thomas de Maizière, urging people to stick to unserem Leben — “our way of life.”
- In Birmingham, England, the Christmas market has concrete barriers installed to deter vehicular suicide bombers. According to the head of Britain’s foreign intelligence service, the magnitude of the terrorism faced by the UK is “unprecedented.”
- French security forces thwarted attacks planned for December 1, against Disneyland Paris and the Christmas market on the main thoroughfare of the French capital, the Champs-Elysée.
- With a pro-Sharia (Islamic law) advocate now secretary of state in the Berlin regional senate, and other Muslims even refusing to shake the hand of the German President Joachim Gauck at events designed to promote integration, Germany’s “way of life” is changing fast.
As the winter nights lengthen, an even darker shadow is falling across the run-up to the Christmas holidays in several European nations. Families in markets and shopping districts across the continent are buying presents in the knowledge that jihadists mean to target them. Continue reading
And now, for a glimpse into how insanely unprepared America and the West is for a real war against Russia. This is but one of many examples where military technology and systems are out-dated, out-matched and out-gunned, or simply non-existent.
Everyday Americans have no clue as it’s business as usual with their 9-to-5 jobs and following their favorite NFL team or the Kardashians.
NATO ships and aircraft are desperately hunting for two deadly Russian cruise-missile submarines amid fears the fleet was ready to strike French and US aircraft in the Eastern Mediterranean.
Fears for the safety of French carrier Charles de Gaulle and US craft USS Eisenhower have increased following reports that two Russian Oscar-II submarines are shadowing the aircraft carriers in the waters off the coast of war torn Syria.
Both carriers have been launching air strikes against the brutal Islamic State regime while a Russian flotilla of warships has been operating in the same area. Continue reading
Germany plans to ban the burka. Will states turn a blind eye to anti-migrant violence.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s decision to open the door to thousands of immigrants has proven the most significant of her long chancellorship. Every bit as important is her repeated refusal to backtrack. The pragmatist who defined her chancellorship by following public opinion stood firm.
Or, rather, stood firmish. While she has not abandoned her position completely, she has certainly shuffled away from it. German attitudes to both Islam and immigration are hardening in a way that not even Ms. Merkel can resist. Continue reading