At what point will people finally realize not only how corrupt the Clinton network is, but how evil it is? The article speaks for itself.
Note: Full article will remain for archiving purposes.
Both Hillary and Bill are close friends of the Puopolo family. The suspect, according to federal elections records, gave $20,000 to the Democratic National Committee in 1996
- Dominic Puopolo, 51, is being held without bail on charges of threatening harm against a public servant
- Hillary Clinton was especially close to Puopolo’s sister Sonia and mother, also named Sonia
- Puopolo once gave $20,000 to the Democratic National Committee, DailyMail.com has learned
- His mother was among 92 people on American Airlines Flight 11 on Sept. 11, 2001, when it crashed into the World Trade Center’s north tower
- Puopolo posted a video on his Twitter account that said, ‘This is the 16th of January 2017, I will be at the review/inauguration and I will kill President Trump’
- He was arrested a short time later at a Miami Beach Subway restaurant and admitted to officers he had posted the threatening video
The man arrested by Miami Beach police Tuesday for allegedly threatening President-elect Donald Trump online is a member of a prominent northeast family close to Bill and Hillary Clinton.
He once gave $20,000 to the Democratic National Committee, DailyMail.com has learned. Continue reading