Longtime readers of this site will recall the many warnings throughout the years of Europe taking an extreme political and social right turn due to islamic terrorism. It appears the time has come where that push will be made, although, and hopefully it’s a wrong assessment, but the worst is yet to come. Europe will experience its own 9/11, or worse, and that will be the catalyst. Europe, home to the world’s most bloodiest wars, will see war again. Could what’s coming be the Biblicaly prophesied “push” referred to in Daniel 11, in the King of the North vs. the King of the South scenario? Only time will tell, but Europe’s powerhouse, Germany, is indeed building an EU Army while NATO is doing nothing and remains unprepared for war.
Updates will roll in as they come, as necessary.
- Shouts ‘in Arabic’ heard before two explosions went off near the American Airlines check-in desk at 8am (7am GMT)
- Terrified passengers covered in blood ran for their lives after explosion sent ‘shockwaves’ through terminal building
- Reports of another explosion at a Metro station near the EU headquarters in the Maelbeek area of central Brussels
- Evacuated passengers are being ferried onto buses and are being driven to a ‘crisis centre’ away from the airport
- Comes a day after Belgium minister warned of revenge attacks after arrest of Paris attacks suspect Salah Abdeslam
At least eleven people have died and several injured after two explosions rocked Brussels Airport in a suspected terror attack.
Witnesses described seeing ‘dismembered bodies everywhere’ after the blasts which are believed to have centred on the American Airlines check-in desk at around 8am (7am GMT).
There were reports that shouts in Arabic were heard in the building before the two explosion and shots were fired in the aftermath.
Around 90 minutes later, there were reports of another explosion at a Metro station near the EU headquarters in central Brussels. Continue reading