- If the wave of migrants keeps coming, in 10-15 years, Swedes will be a minority in their own country. That there is, in fact, an exchange of populations going on, should be clear in any sober assessment.
- The final consequence of… Sweden’s immigration policy is that the economy will collapse — because who is going to pay for it all? And economic breakdowns, once they happen, always happen very fast.” — Lars Hedegaard.
- In the last two weeks, more than 1,000 “unaccompanied refugee children” have arrived from Germany via ferry; more than half of them have now vanished and are listed as missing.
- For the last few weeks, the central train station in Sweden’s third largest city, Malmö, has been overrun with migrants; the volunteers that for the first few days showed up with food, water and clothes now seem to have lost interest.
- It will not be long until the Swedes realize that the state will not look after them. The country that just 20 years ago was considered one of the safest and most affluent in the world, is now in danger of becoming a failed state.
Sweden is fast approaching a complete collapse. More and more municipalities are raising the alarm that if the migrants keep coming at this pace, the government can no longer guarantee normal service to its citizens. In addition, ominous statements from government officials have left Swedes in fear of what tomorrow may bring. If the migrant wave keeps coming, in 10-15 years, Swedes will be a minority in their own country. Continue reading
Much like the Gonkard area, the Despang plain is an area which was trespassed on is also possibly being scouted and surveyed as a possible PLAA airfield. It would give them first-strike capability over India and put them further into submission. It’s a very high altitude location which would be hard to strike for most planes. With both India and China in dispute over a ‘grey area’ of territory both claim to own, China has been posturing and leveraging its aggressiveness towards its neighbor because it smells weakness in India which is showing it doesn’t know how to handle the situation.
New Delhi/Leh, Aug 19: Set aside the positive bilateral relations between China and India, the Chinese troops have started infiltrating in the Indian territory yet again. This time they have entered 25 to 30 km deep into Indian territory in Burtse area of North Ladakh, officials sources said.
This is the very place where they had established their tents last year, which led to a tense 3-week stand-off.
The Chinese troops were first noticed by a patrol of Indian troops on when the latter were moving from their base towards the higher ‘New Patrol base’ post in Burtse, which is at an altitude of 17,000 feet. Continue reading