President Trump has been defeated by the military/security complex and forced into continuing the orchestrated and dangerous tensions with Russia. Trump’s defeat has taught the Russians the lesson I have been trying to teach them for years, and that is that Russia is much more valuable to Washington as an enemy than as a friend. Continue reading
HUNGARY has used prison inmates to build a second line of fencing along its southern border with Serbia in another move to block immigration into the country.
The move is likely going to attract severe criticism from the country’s Schengen and European Union partners.
Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s right-wing government considers migration from the Middle East and Africa to be one of the largest threats to the European way of life.
The daunting new barrier is capable of delivering electric shocks to migrants attempting to scale the fence and is also armed with heat sensors, cameras and loudspeakers to further deter them. Continue reading
Anti-Trump demonstrations painted by the major media as “spontaneous” are, in fact, “100 percent contrived, phony exhibitions of street theater” orchestrated in advance by pro-communist organizations, a report said.
One such group is the ANSWER Coalition (Act Now to Stop War and End Racism).
Established in 2001 by Ramsey Clark’s International Action Center, ANSWER is staffed in large part by members of the Marxist-Leninist Workers World Party, according to Frontpage Mag. Continue reading
While World War 3 speculations seem to indicate the deterioration in Europe and Russia relations, an invite from Serbia to Russian military authorities for moving “lethal devices” in the country indicates something different. Continue reading
Please see the source for the video.
Russia and Belarus are to send troops for a week-long military drill in Serbia for the second time this year, the Serbian Ministry of Defense has announced.
The drill, entitled the Slavic Fraternity, will involve the deployment of paratroopers across several locations, including in the outskirts of the capital city of Belgrade. The exercise will engage 212 Russian troops, 56 Belarusian troops and 450 troops from the host country Serbia. Continue reading
As the UK gears up for a historic vote on whether to leave the EU in just nine days, it has been claimed that a series of bizarre and costly decisions are being shelved until after the poll.
The issues have been highlighted by MEP Daniel Hannan, author of Why Vote Leave, and detail weird and occasionally sinister proposals, which have apparently been put on the back burner until after the vote. Continue reading
BERLIN (Reuters) – Migrants in Germany committed or tried to commit some 69,000 crimes in the first quarter of 2016, according to a police report that could raise unease, especially among anti-immigrant groups, about Chancellor Angela Merkel’s liberal migrant policy.
There was a record influx of more than a million migrants into Germany last year and concerns are now widespread about how Europe’s largest economy will manage to integrate them and ensure security. Continue reading
Being that missiles don’t normally get packed in wooden coffins, let alone non-military planes, we could be likely looking at terrorist plans to attack America from the inside.
BELGRADE, Serbia — Serbia’s authorities are investigating reports that a cargo package bound for Portland contained two missiles with explosive warheads on a passenger flight from Lebanon.
N1 television said the package with two guided armor-piercing missiles was discovered Saturday by a sniffer dog after an Air Serbia flight from Beirut landed at a Belgrade airport. Continue reading
- The actual number of crimes in Germany committed by migrants in 2015 may exceed 400,000.
- The report does not include crime data from North Rhine-Westphalia, the most populous state in Germany and also the state with the largest number of migrants. North Rhine-Westphalia’s biggest city is Cologne, where, on New Year’s Eve, hundreds of German women were sexually assaulted by migrants.
- “For years the policy has been to leave the [German] population in the dark about the actual crime situation… The citizens are being played for fools. Rather than tell the truth, they [government officials] are evading responsibility and passing blame onto the citizens and the police.” — André Schulz, director, Association of Criminal Police, Germany.
- 10% of the migrants from the chaos in Iraq and Syria have reached Europe so far: “Eight to ten million migrants are still on the way.” — Gerd Müller, Development Minister.
Migrants committed 208,344 crimes in 2015, according to a confidential police report that was leaked to the German newspaper, Bild. This figure represents an 80% increase over 2014 and works out to around 570 crimes committed by migrants every day, or 23 crimes each hour, between January and December 2015.
“We are importing religious conflict”
- A mob of a thousand men of “Arab or North African” origin sexually assaulted more than 100 German women in downtown Cologne on New Year’s Eve. Similar attacks also occurred in Hamburg and Stuttgart. Cologne’s Mayor Henriette Reker, said that “under no circumstances” should the crimes be attributed to asylum seekers. Instead, she blamed the victims for the assaults.
- “There is nothing wrong with being proud German patriots. There is nothing wrong with wanting Germany to remain free and democratic. There is nothing wrong with preserving our own Judeo-Christian civilization. That is our duty.” — Geert Wilders, Dutch politician, addressing a rally in Dresden.
- “We are importing Islamic extremism, Arab anti-Semitism, national and ethnic conflicts of other peoples, as well as a different understanding of society and law. German security agencies are unable to deal with these imported security problems, and the resulting reactions from the German population.” — From a leaked government document, published by Die Welt.
- Germany will spend at least €17 billion ($18.3 billion) on asylum seekers in 2016 — Die Welt.
- Saudi Arabia is preparing to finance the construction of 200 new mosques in Germany to accommodate asylum seekers. — Frankfurter Allgemeine.
Germany’s Muslim population skyrocketed by more than 850,000 in 2015, for the first time pushing the total number of Muslims in the country to nearly six million.
So here you have it. A manufactured crisis to create further union among the states in order to build a United States of Europe. If you’re still wondering who’s in control look no further than Germany’s rising Fourth Reich. It leads Europe and dictates the terms once again.
History always repeats itself and the future will soon vindicate those who have wisely learned from it.
After escalating for months, Europe’s refugee crisis hit its most serious tipping point yet, when when earlier today European Union leaders held a mini-summit on Sunday debating whether to send hundreds of guards to its borders with the western Balkans, as well as deploying more ships off Greece, as the bloc seeks to balance Germany’s welcome for refugees with tougher security measures.
So far, over 680,000 migrants and refugees have crossed to Europe by sea so far this year, fleeing war and poverty in the Middle East, Africa and Asia, according to the International Organization for Migration. Their goal has been Germany, which has promised sanctuary, however as a result of a populist backlash and concerns over the economy, Merkel’s popularity has taken a major hit, sliding to the lowest level in four years. Continue reading