- Project 117 Alligator-class landing ship was spotted at Bosphorus, Turkey en-route to Syria on Sunday
- The Russian vessel was laden with tanks, ambulances and IED radar after Friday’s US-led Syrian air strikes
- A RoRo Alexandr Tkachenko was also seen carrying high-speed patrol boats, temporary bridge and trucks
- US, UK and French forces backed strikes that obliterated three targets in response to chemical weapon attack
- Vladimir Putin warned there would be ‘consequences’ to military action against him and Bashar al-Assad
Two Russian warships laden with military vehicles have been spotted en route to Syria after Friday’s US-led airstrikes obliterated three suspected chemical weapons sites.
An Alligator-landing ship was pictured cruising down The Bosphorus on Sunday as the world awaits Vladimir Putin’s response to this week’s co-ordinated military action against Syria.
The vessel was spotted on its way to the Russian naval base at Tartus on the north Syrian coast. Continue reading