Brussels bully boys continue with the threats.
If you’ve been tuned in to Global Geopolitics for a while, you’ll find this whitewashed and played-down article a bit laughable, if not insulting for its attempt to hide facts and/or discredit those who are experiencing the negative effects.
MALMO, Sweden — It has been only three years since she came to Sweden from Syria, but Hiba Abou Alhassane already says “we” when speaking about her new home country.
“Did we, I mean did Sweden, take too many refugees? Should we close the border?” she pondered this week after President Trump’s remarks that Sweden’s immigration policies had failed. “It already happened. People aren’t coming anymore.”
In many ways, Ms. Alhassane is a perfect example of Sweden’s long-held belief in the rightness of sheltering and helping to support migrants and refugees. She has worked hard to integrate. Already nearly fluent in Swedish, she teaches at two local primary schools.
But recently Swedes also find themselves questioning the wisdom of their generosity to outsiders in need, and its potential limits, leading to the country’s harshest debate ever over immigration. Continue reading
SWEDEN’S capital was plunged into chaos on Monday as police were forced to fire at rioters after violence erupted.
The scenes took place just hours after the country’s Prime Minister, Stefan Löfven, slammed Donald Trump for claiming Sweden was in crisis as a result of its liberal refugee policy.
Stockholm police were forced to fire a shot into the crowd in the hard-hit suburb of Rinkeby, after a mob of around 30 began attacking officers with rocks. Continue reading
To win the election in Germany, the SPD & Greens want to move to change the law regarding voting rights. Essentially, they want to give the refugees a right to vote. They need not be an EU citizen nor do they need to pay taxes. The mere right to vote is you happen to be there at the time. Meanwhile, the SPD has now taken the lead in polls from Merkel. Martin Schulz, the German Social Democrats’ candidate for federal elections in September, is the very person who in the EU wants to federalize Europe and this scheme is intended to use anyone other than Germans to win the election. Continue reading
Up to a hundred black Africans threatened and insulted three police officers in Hamburg’s notorious St. Georg district this week. According to the newspaper Die Welt, there were “tumultuous scenes” after the police had arrested a young man from Somalia. The man had refused to leave a betting agency from which he had been barred. Instead, he aggressively threatened the staff. “Even before the arrival of the police, the 18-year-old threatened the two employees with cutting their throats and emphasised this with a gesture“, said police spokesman Ulf Wundrack. Continue reading
The real George Soros:
For more on Soros’ background and the destruction he has left behind, see here:
The flurry of anguished news stories and protests surrounding President Trump’s executive action temporarily suspending “immigrants and non-immigrants” from “countries of particular concern” appears to be part of a coordinated PR effort financed by left-wing billionaire George Soros.
Rather than a complete “Muslim ban” as promised during the campaign, Trump’s executive order contains moderate refugee restrictions, similar to those that have been implemented by President Obama. If reports are true that restrictions are being applied even to green-card holders, that is an unfortunate misapplication of the law that will likely soon be corrected.
Protesters quickly materialized Saturday at JFK Airport, where some refugees were being temporarily detained. Continue reading
Donald Trump understands what has been said all along for years here: The EU is a German project (also with French help) designed for the benefit Germany. It’s taking power once again, but this time through European integration and subjugation of non-compliant EU members. If you’re looking for Nazis, you’re 70 years late to the party. This time it’s different.
Trump, known for parsing through nonsense realizes Germany has anchored Europe, not the other way around as was supposed to be at the end of World War II.
PRESIDENT-elect Donald Trump believes Angela Merkel made “one very catastrophic mistake” with her open-door refugee policy, which has allowed a wave of more than one million migrants into Germany.
He claimed his relationship with Merkel “may not last long at all” as he slammed the German chancellor for allowing the migrant crisis to get out of control.
Mr Trump also hit out at the EU, abelling the crumbling Brussels bloc “a vehicle for Germany” and he suggested more countries will follow Britain’s “smart” decision in voting to leave. Continue reading
“Now you see it! Now you don’t!” the Super Star Magician recites the magic words, “Allahu Akbar!” (in lieu of “Presto!”).
The Islamic magician, sporting a magnificently bejeweled turban (in lieu of a top hat), and a handlebar moustache (not strictly halal) with lascivious grins, first gropes the prone near-nude form of Europa in its intimate parts to prove to the audience that it is a real person and not a mannequin. Then the lights dim, he waves his baton, and sweeps his cape with its blood red lining before the table, and snaps it once with a deft flick of the wrist. When he jerks the cape away, the table is empty. In fact, the table itself has even disappeared.
How did he do that?? The audience applauds and wonders.
No one suspects that the table and its captive assistant vanished through a stage trapdoor. Continue reading
- Islamic State took responsibility for the December 19 Berlin truck-ramming attack that killed 12 people, similar to the July 14 attack in the French city of Nice, and countless car-rammings in Israel. Now Europeans feel what Israelis live with every day.
- This month, the police union in the German state of Thuringia issued an open letter to the state’s Interior Minister, describing the crumbling law-and-order situation amid the rising migrant crime: “[You] are abandoning us completely helpless to a superior force… But what changes? Nothing. One instead gets a sense of uninterest.”
- Chancellor Merkel, Germany’s ruling elites and the media can continue putting a happy face on uncontrolled mass-migration from Arab and Muslim lands, or suppress news reporting on rising migrant crime, but they cannot wish away the country’s deteriorating law and order situation.
- It should be evident to even a casual observer that her government still does not care about the victims of its own failed “refugee” policy.
Earlier this year, Germany was hit by a series of ISIS-inspired attacks and failed terror plots. Despite that almost all the perpetrators were recent Syrian or Afghan migrants, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, in the middle of a re-election bid, has stuck to her claim that there is “no connection” between terror attacks in the country and uncontrolled mass migration from Arab and Muslim lands. Continue reading
Anti-immigrant, anti-Europe, anti-Muslim sentiment is resonating with more and more voters in Europe.
In the wake of the Brexit vote in Britain and the recent Italian referendum, and with national elections looming in 2017 in the Netherlands, France, and Germany, there is concern that Europe may be inundated by a populist wave, driven in large part by right-wing parties exploiting anti-globalization, anti-immigrant, and anti-Muslim sentiments. Indeed, the strategy seems to be working: Polls show that people who have a favorable view of the National Front (FN) in France, the Alternative for Germany (AfD) in Germany, and the Party for Freedom in the Netherlands tend to be more negative about immigrants, refugees, and Muslims than their fellow countrymen. In addition, they are more euro-skeptic and more wary of globalization than their compatriots. Continue reading
ROME is on the verge of war as friction grows between poor Italians and and an increasing number of migrants, the city’s mayor has warned.
Virginia Raggi told an immigration summit of European city leaders mayors need to be the first to welcome refugees with “warmth, shelter and accommodation”.
She was speaking just days after a Moroccan family was prevented from moving into a council flat given to them by the authorities after neighbours shouted: “We do not want these n*****s.” Continue reading
Germany plans to ban the burka. Will states turn a blind eye to anti-migrant violence.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s decision to open the door to thousands of immigrants has proven the most significant of her long chancellorship. Every bit as important is her repeated refusal to backtrack. The pragmatist who defined her chancellorship by following public opinion stood firm.
Or, rather, stood firmish. While she has not abandoned her position completely, she has certainly shuffled away from it. German attitudes to both Islam and immigration are hardening in a way that not even Ms. Merkel can resist. Continue reading
The inundated Chancellor Angel Merkel has always had her own team who poll her popularity regularly. She cannot let go of power and she is known for not standing for anything but herself. She will change positions whenever necessary to maintain her popularity. Merkel created this entire refugee crisis because she was being criticized for her hardline on Greece. Now, Merkel is changing direction promising to deport 100,000 refugees. Continue reading
There are reports of more and more incidents of Germans turning against the refugees with violence. A mob of about 50 youths went “hunting” for migrants in the eastern German city of Bautzen. They were throwing stones. This was by no means the first time in that city. This did not reach the 1700 people who protested in Cologne when riot police were called in last January after they raped some 2000 German girls on News Years Eve. The protests against the refugees have been rising and increasing. They have now been in the hundreds of thousands across the country. Continue reading
“We are losing control of the streets.”
- During the first six months of 2016, migrants committed 142,500 crimes, according to the Federal Criminal Police Office. This is equivalent to 780 crimes committed by migrants every day, an increase of nearly 40% over 2015. The data includes only those crimes in which a suspect has been caught.
- Thousands of migrants who entered the country as “asylum seekers” or “refugees” have gone missing. They are, presumably, economic migrants who entered Germany on false pretenses. Many are thought to be engaging in robbery and criminal violence.
- Local police in many parts of the country admit that they are stretched to the limit and are unable to maintain law and order.
- “Drug trafficking takes place right before our eyes. If we intervene, we are threatened, spat on, insulted. Sometimes someone whips out a knife. They are always the same people. They are ruthless, fearless and have no problems with robbing even the elderly.” — Private security guard.
- According to Freddi Lohse of the German Police Union in Hamburg, many migrant offenders view the leniency of the German justice system as a green light to continue delinquent behavior. “They are used to tougher consequences in their home countries,” he said. “They have no respect for us.”
- “It cannot be that offenders continue to fill the police files, hurt us physically, insult us, whatever, and there are no consequences. Many cases are closed or offenders are released on probation or whatever. Yes, what is happening in the courts today is a joke.” — Tania Kambouri, German police officer. Continue reading