“We Are the Biggest Brothel in Munich”
- Although the rape took place in June, police kept silent about it for nearly three months, until local media published a story about the crime. According to an editorial comment in the newspaper Westfalen-Blatt, police are refusing to go public about crimes involving refugees and migrants because they do not want to give legitimacy to critics of mass migration.
- A 13-year-old Muslim girl was raped by another asylum seeker at a refugee facility in Detmold, a city in west-central Germany. The girl and her mother reportedly fled their homeland to escape a culture of sexual violence.
- Approximately 80% of the refugees/migrants at the shelter in Munich are male… the price for sex with female asylum seekers is ten euros. — Bavarian Broadcasting (Bayerischer Rundfunk).
- Police in the Bavarian town of Mering, where a 16-year-old-girl was raped on September 11, have issued a warning to parents not to allow their children to go outside unaccompanied. In the Bavarian town of Pocking, administrators of the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium have warned parents not to let their daughter’s wear revealing clothing in order to avoid “misunderstandings.”
- “When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis. These boys, who come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin, will follow girls and bother them without their realizing it. Naturally, this generates fear.” — Bavarian politician, quoted in Die Welt.
- A police raid on the Munich refugee facility found that guards hired to provide security at the site were trafficking drugs and weapons and were turning a blind eye to the prostitution.
- Meanwhile, the raping of German women by asylum seekers is becoming commonplace.
A growing number of women and young girls housed in refugee shelters in Germany are being raped, sexually assaulted and even forced into prostitution by male asylum seekers, according to German social work organizations with first-hand knowledge of the situation. Continue reading
The Obama administration knows this. They are provoking the nation and so far they are getting the responses they wanted in increments leading to the boiling point they wanted: Full scale riots and anarchy throughout the country that will plunge America into its next civil war – that it won’t survive.When the amnesty comes into effect, the floodgates will open and it won’t be just women, children and elderly crossing. We’re talking foreign agents from Russia, China, Iran, drug gangs, so on and so forth. Once they’re in, they’re in and it will be irreversible.
This is coming from an observational standpoint, and not one that brings a violent call to arms.
Sheriffs from Maryland to Massachusetts warned of the extreme danger of Pres. Obama’s plan to grant executive amnesty to millions of illegal aliens in the U.S.
Speaking out on Monday, they said amnesty would spell the beginning of the end of democracy in America and would embolden both terrorists and violent criminals.
Sheriff Chuck Jenkins, Frederick County, Maryland:
“In my opinion, based on what I’ve seen, every county in America will become a border county. This is absolutely going to worsen the crisis.
What we’re going to see is not only the cost to healthcare, social programs, and education, but the increase in criminals coming into our country, you’re going to see increases in crime, infiltration from transnational gangs, the drug trade and human tracking.”
First it was Italy which, as we reported last week, had decided to “boost” its GDP by adding the estimated impact of cocaine and hookers. And now, riding on the coattails of this economics gimmick designed solely to make the economy appear more solvent, it is Britain’s turn, whose Office for National Statistics will also add add up the “contribution” made by prostitutes and drug dealers.
According to the Guardian “for the first time official statisticians are measuring the value to the UK economy of sex work and drug dealing – and they have discovered these unsavoury hidden-economy trades make roughly the same contribution as farming – and only slightly less than book and newspaper publishers added together.” Continue reading