Russia has developed super-high-frequency gun capable of deactivating unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) and the warheads of precision weapons at an impact range of ten kilometers which ensure 360 degrees of perimeter defense.
The equipment, informally named the microwave gun, has been developed for the needs of Russia’s Defense Ministry and will be demonstrated during the closed part of Army-2015, an international event organized by the Russian Defense Ministry, the Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos) and state technology corporation Rostec, which will be held on June 16-19. Continue reading
The Kremlin is quite horrible at being truthful, as every other week a news piece comes out mentioning Russian military advancement gains and superiority over their American counterparts. Here are a few examples:
- Russia pursues hypersonic weapon research
- Medvedev Says Russian Rearmament On Level With WWII
- US Missile Shield No Threat to Russia – Deputy PM
- Putin Builds Space-Weapon Deterrent as Russia Target Mars, Moon
- Russian Deployment of Missile Defenses Hidden in Plain Sight
- Silent sub: Russian noiseless Borei class nuclear submarine immersed
It seems they’re still selling New Lies for Old — and sadly America has been taking the bait since the 60’s.
Russia’s top military officer on Thursday voiced skepticism about deeper nuclear arms cuts, saying they should require parallel reductions in non-nuclear precision weapons.
The statement by chief of Russia’s military General Staff, Gen. Valery Gerasimov, appeared to signal the Kremlin’s reluctance to negotiate a new nuclear arms deal with Washington. Continue reading