Trump adviser poisoned, almost killed
Long time political consultant and Trump adviser Roger Stone has revealed that he was almost killed after being poisoned with what doctors believe may have been Polonium.
“I became extremely ill, this manifested itself in over 14 days of high fevers, delirium, night sweats, I had lesions on my chest and my face. I had extreme diarrhea, I had vomiting that could not be stopped with medication. I became exceedingly dehydrated and ultimately had to be hydrated with IV and saline injections,” Stone shockingly revealed. Continue reading