- Gary Devore, writer of Raw Deal and Time Cop, disappeared in June 1997
- He had finished script alleging ulterior motive for US invading Panama
- Body was found a year later in California Aqueduct but raised questions
- His hands were missing from the car, his script was never found
- There was widespread speculation the CIA was connected to his death
- Now a former White House official has confirmed Devore was working with the agency in Panama
- Coroner revealed the hands sent for autopsy were 200 years old
When the skeletal remains of Hollywood screenwriter Gary Devore were found strapped into his Ford Explorer submerged beneath the California Aqueduct in 1998 it brought an end to one of America’s most high profile missing person cases.
The fact that Devore was on his way to deliver a film script that promised to explain the ‘real reason’ why the US invaded Panama, has long given rise to a slew of conspiracies surrounding the nature of his ‘accidental’ death. Continue reading
Despite “justified questions” to the American intelligence community regarding eavesdropping on German networks, the US remains Berlin’s “most loyal ally”, announced Chancellor Angela Merkel in interview to Die Zeit weekly.
Merkel has made her first detailed comment into the unraveling diplomatic scandal with the America’s National Security Agency (NSA) global telecommunication eavesdropping, including those of its European allies, Germany foremost among them. Continue reading