As said dozens of times here throughout the years, Europe will take a hard right political turn. All it needs is a catalyst, or two or three, to set it all off. Europe is already militarizing and you can see that from the EU Army, United States of Europe and Fourth Reich topics, for example. The coming attacks will provoke and provoke until a war starts.
This essentially boils down to the Biblically prophesied King of the North the King of the South (Likely a German-led United States of Europe versus an Iranian dominated Middle East — both of which you can see shaping up in their beginning stages) situation which is likely building up right now. It will only be a matter of time. That’s where this is heading and that’s what this has been warned here about for years. This isn’t a joke. You’re watching it unfold before your very eyes.
Note: The full article will remain here for archiving purposes.
The vehicle left a trail of devastation in its wake, in a chilling echo of the deadly terror attack in the French city of Nice in July – and comes just one hour after the Russian ambassador was shot dead in Ankara
- At least 50 injured and nine dead after truck sped through a crowd of shoppers at busy Christmas market
- Police indicated the incident is likely to be a terror attack as driver is arrested and passenger in cab died
- Terrified market-goers have tweeted horrifying images from the scene showing the devastating aftermath
- Heavy goods vehicle – which has a Polish number plate – was racing through the market at 40mph
- Police in Berlin using Twitter to urge people to stay in their homes as Angela Merkel is ‘mourning the dead’
At least nine people have been killed and more than 50 injured after a lorry ploughed through a crowd of shoppers at 40mph in a busy Christmas market in Berlin.
As German police indicated the incident is likely to be terror related, ISIS moved quickly to claim responsibility for the fatal attack.
The vehicle mounted the pavement before speeding through a crowd of shoppers, tearing through stalls as it travelled the entire length of the market on Breitscheidplatz Square, outside the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church in west Berlin. Continue reading