- Muslim Chechen leader wants ‘opportunity’ to fight terror group in Syria
- Russia blitzed dozens of targets in Syria – but U.S. says none held by ISIS
- Moscow foreign minister Lavrov rejected the ‘rumours’ as ‘unfounded’
- U.S. was only given hour notice of strikes which killed at least 36 civilians
- Russia and the U.S. agree to hold urgent talks to avoid clashes in Syria
Vladimir Putin has signed a decree drafting nearly 150,000 conscripts into the Russian military as Moscow’s warplanes unleashed a new wave of airstrikes in Syria.
The timing of the move – on the very day Russia entered the Syrian conflict yesterday – will raise suspicions the Russian President is planning a wider offensive to prop up his Syrian counterpart. Continue reading