Here’s a refresher:
We’ll let you connect the dots on what might be happening.
BERLIN – Just days after the deadline set by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry for President Bashar Assad to begin a political transition in Syria, fighting is raging in Aleppo, the last urban stronghold of the rebels opposed to the regime. The United States, however, is not coming to their rescue, because the wrong kind of rebels are involved in the battle. In terms of helping to end the war, the U.S. inaction may be worse than the scenario touted by Donald Trump — an alliance with Russia to defeat Islamic State — but it’s more politically acceptable. Continue reading
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, who was fired as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) in 2014, has detailed the backstory of his departure from the DIA.
Flynn, who is said to be on Donald Trump’s short list as a potential running mate, is author of the new book “The Field of Fight” in which he describes why he believes the U.S. is not getting any closer to winning the war on terrorism.
“Two years ago, I was called into a meeting with the undersecretary of defense for intelligence and the director of national intelligence, and after some ‘niceties,’ I was told by the USDI that I was being let go from DIA. It was definitely an uncomfortable moment (I suspect more for them than me). Continue reading
If supreme leader gives order, Revolutionary Guards ‘will raze the Zionist regime’ quickly, says senior adviser of elite al-Quds unit
Ahmad Karimpour, a senior adviser to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards’ elite unit al-Quds Force, said if Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei gave the order to destroy Israel, the Iranian military had the capacity to do so quickly.
“If the Supreme Leader’s orders [are] to be executed, with the abilities and the equipment at our disposal, we will raze the Zionist regime in less than eight minutes,” Karimpour said Thursday, according to the semi-official Fars News Agency. Continue reading
US Director of National Intelligence James Clapper claimed the European Union’s freedom of moment has allowed ISIS to plant sleeper cells across the continent as they prepare to launch devastating attacks.
The intelligence official warned the packs of crazed jihadis have been planted in Britain, Germany and Italy.
The threat is now serious enough to warrant public drills for Britons on what to do should a terrorist attack take place:
They’re expecting attacks and know that they can’t stop them from happening. They let the barbarians in the gate and sadly might have to pay a high price for it.
The terrifying revelations give an insight into the ease in which extremists from Europe – including Britons – are travelling in and out of the so-called caliphate created by the war-crazed cult.
ISIS files documenting the movements of the jihadis shows that hundreds of the terror group have used “exit cards” filled out by Daesh gatekeepers between 2013 and late 2014.
- In the last two decades, Belgium has become the hub of jihad in Europe. The district of Molenbeek in Brussels is now a foreign Islamist territory in the heart of Belgium. It is not, however, a lawless zone: sharia law has effectively replaced Belgian law.
- One of the organizers of the Paris bombings, Salah Abdeslam, was able to live peacefully in Molenbeek for four months until police decided to arrest him. Belgian police knew exactly where he was, but did nothing until French authorities asked them to. After his arrest, he was treated as a petty criminal. Police did not ask him anything about the jihadist networks with which he worked. Officers who interrogated him were ordered to be gentle. The people who hid him were not indicted.
- Europe’s leaders disseminated the idea that the West was guilty of oppressing Muslims. They therefore sowed the seeds of anti-Western resentment among Muslims in Europe.
- Hoping to please followers of radical Islam and show them Europe could understand their “grievances,” they placed pressure on Israel. When Europeans were attacked, they did not understand why. They had done their best to please the Muslims. They had not even harassed the jihadists.
The March 22 jihadist attacks in Brussels were predictable. What is surprising is that they did not take place sooner. What is also surprising is that more people were not killed. It seems that the authors of the attacks had larger projects in mind; they wanted to attack a nuclear power plant. Others may succeed in doing just that.
In addition to the 9,000 warnings, French officials believe that some 600 Muslims have left the country to join the warped Islamic State in Syria and Iraq.
The chilling statistics represent the vast scale of concern surrounding religious radicalism in France.
Yet another reminder of many throughout the years here as to which direction Europe is turning:
Nationalist leaders throughout the continent score political points as public opinion turns against Muslim immigrants
BRUSSELS — The Brussels attacks have given a boost to the far right in Belgium and beyond, and their anti-Islam language is finding a special resonance after another bloodbath by Islamic State extremists.
Just as the Paris attacks that killed 130 people in November reinvigorated the right-wing National Front in regional elections, last week’s bombings in the Belgian capital have given radical-right leader Filip Dewinter’s Flemish Interest party fresh impetus to re-ignite his group’s flagging fortunes. Continue reading
The location of the utility has not been revealed and its name has been changed in Verizon’s report, but given the fact of Verizon’s involvement, this likely happened in the U.S. — all the other incidents discussed in the report linked in The Register’s article took place in America. And we know that jihadis have long wanted to poison the water supply. As far back as 2002, the feds arrested two jihadis who were carrying plans about how to poison water supplies. In 2003, al-Qaeda threatened to poison water supplies in Western countries. In 2011, a jihadi in Spain likewise planned to poison water supplies.
And in May 2013, seven Muslim “chemical engineers” were caught trespassing at the Quabbin Reservoir, a key supply of water for Boston, after midnight. Only months later and indirectly did we hear that it was a “criminal matter.” A month later, locks were cut at the aqueduct that supplies water to Greater Boston. Continue reading
ISLAMIC State (ISIS) is planning to unleash an army of “tens of millions” of extremist Muslim hackers on the West who will cause carnage worse than a NUCLEAR WAR, a computer expert and US Presidential hopeful has claimed.
John McAfee said the jihadis are hoping to take down the Internet and cause a global meltdown of services after developing a sophisticated mobile phone application which allows any of their warped followers to launch devastating cyber attacks.
The computer security expert, who invented the McAfee anti-virus software, claimed “fifteen to 25 percent” of the world’s 1.6 billion Muslims are extremists, meaning ISIS could have an army of 400 million fanatical followers ready to strike at any minute.
Thanks to the West’s failure to stand up to ISIS, Vladimir Putin is now set up to look like a hero for the world. What’s more, is that the ISIS issue isn’t a Western failure, but an Obama administration creation. This is why they don’t get bombed away, which could’ve happened yesterday if Obama, Commander in Chief, so deemed it. As oft repeated here, ISIS will not be bombed away, at least until it finishes its job of toppling Syria.
Toppling Syria is a necessary step on toppling Iran, the big prize, so to speak. Although the time frame and goalposts continue to shift, as General Wesley Clark once said: it’s a long-term goal to take out seven countries in five years to keep the next superpower from rising. Putin is attempting to stop just this, as it is a matter of Russian security and its sphere of influence is also in jeopardy. Likewise, it’s opportunity for Russia to expand its borders and bring back the Russian Empire. Vladimir Putin cannot lose in this situation.
VLADIMIR Putin is preparing to send 150,000 troops to Syria in a bid to wipe out the evil Islamic State once and for all.
The Russian leader is reportedly mounting an enormous military mission to take control of the terror group’s stronghold of Raqqa.
The city is the self-declared capital of ISIS in Syria and is patrolled by as many as 5,000 jihadi members.
Putin is set to mobilise 150,000 reservists who he conscripted into the military earlier this week.
The Islamic State on Sunday, Aug. 30, launched a new campaign to destabilize the US Dollar with a 54-minute video tape, produced to the professional standards of New York Madison Avenue. for general distribution. This is the first known instance of a terrorist organization declaring financial war on America. Graphic diagrams and figures are displayed to demonstrate that the mighty dollar is nothing but a piece of paper, whose value declines year by year when this is realized.
“The Jews” are inevitably presented as the prime movers behind the dollar’s false status as the world’s strongest currency. Continue reading
- “Sweden, to a much larger extent than other countries, allows hate preachers to enter the country and give lectures to spread their message. Sweden should deal with this.” — Haras Rafiq, President of the Quilliam Foundation.
- Every year, about 60,000 Swedish passports are reported stolen or lost. Police estimated last year that about 180,000 Swedish passports are touring the world. There are people who have “lost” up to 20 passports, yet have no problems acquiring new ones. One cannot but wonder why people should be allowed to have three passports issued over a five-year period.
- Stockholm’s politicians want to “include” homecoming jihadis into Sweden’s “infidel” society by giving them health care, jobs, welfare benefits and housing.
- Despite Foreign Minister Margot Wallström’s promises, when Sweden officially recognized the state of Palestine, assuring everyone that this move would give Sweden more leverage to make demands on the Palestinians, Sweden continues to send money their way with no strings attached.
On May 2, journalist Per Gudmundson revealed in his blog, where he monitors violent Islamists, that a Swedish-Iraqi named Jasim al Tib was killed in combat against ISIS. The man apparently fought for al-Hashd al-Shaabi (People’s Mobilization), an umbrella organization mainly for Shiite militia groups. The group was founded in June 2014 by the Iraqi government. Its forces are said to number about 100,000 men, and its purpose is apparently to fight the Islamic State. Continue reading