For further information on the Club-K system, attacks on America from within America, please see the following previous articles:
- Gulftainer, US Ports and the Club-K Missile System
- We could have shipping containers full of foreign nukes in our ports and not know it
- THE REAL RUSSIA STORY — Port Canaveral “Project Pelican” and Uranium One deals connected through the Jafars
- Northcom: Russian Cruise Missile Threat to U.S. Grows
- Expert: Iran ships a dry run for later nuclear/EMP attack; humiliate Obama
Translations from a Russian defense journal and from a secret Iranian military handbook suggest that Russia and Iran have developed a Pearl Harbor 2.0 plan to sink the entire U.S. Navy fleet as part of coordinated asymmetrical attacks against the United States and U.S. military bases around the world.
The plan is to launch Russian Kalibr cruise missiles from submarines, freighter ships, and Trojan Horse Club-K Container Missile System intermodal cargo “containers” that can be smuggled into U.S. ports and moved into the U.S. interior aboard trains and semi-trucks.
In 2015 the Russian journal “Natsionalnaya Oborona” (translation: National Defense) outlined a plan to “hit them in their ports” with Kalibr cruise missiles that could sink entire US Navy fleets docked in ports across the United States, Europe, and the Middle East. Continue reading