- The actual number of crimes in Germany committed by migrants in 2015 may exceed 400,000.
- The report does not include crime data from North Rhine-Westphalia, the most populous state in Germany and also the state with the largest number of migrants. North Rhine-Westphalia’s biggest city is Cologne, where, on New Year’s Eve, hundreds of German women were sexually assaulted by migrants.
- “For years the policy has been to leave the [German] population in the dark about the actual crime situation… The citizens are being played for fools. Rather than tell the truth, they [government officials] are evading responsibility and passing blame onto the citizens and the police.” — André Schulz, director, Association of Criminal Police, Germany.
- 10% of the migrants from the chaos in Iraq and Syria have reached Europe so far: “Eight to ten million migrants are still on the way.” — Gerd Müller, Development Minister.
Migrants committed 208,344 crimes in 2015, according to a confidential police report that was leaked to the German newspaper, Bild. This figure represents an 80% increase over 2014 and works out to around 570 crimes committed by migrants every day, or 23 crimes each hour, between January and December 2015.
Tag Archives: Gerd Müller
Germany’s Migrant Deportation Plan: “Political Charade”
- N24 television has reported that up to 50% of “asylum seekers” have gone into hiding and their whereabouts are unknown. They presumably include economic migrants and others who are trying to avoid deportation if or when their asylum applications are rejected.
- Tens of thousands of migrants destroyed their passports and other identity documents before arriving in Germany. It may take years for German authorities to determine the true identities of these people and their countries of origin.
- Even if Germany sends these individuals back to the countries where they first entered the EU (usually Greece, Hungary or Italy), with a borderless Europe, migrants can easily make their way back to Germany.
- German authorities are downplaying migrant lawlessness, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiment.
- Migrants are still coming to Germany at the rate of about 2,000 per day.
- “Eight to ten million migrants are still on the way.” – Development Minister Gerd Müller.
After three months of political infighting, Germany’s coalition government has announced new measures aimed at making it easier to deport migrants who are convicted of committing crimes.
Migrant Invasion Will Reach OVER 10 MILLION Warns German Minister
Europe has barely even seen the start of the migrant influx, Germany’s Development Minister has warned.
Gerd Müller said only 10 per cent of Syrian and Iraqi migrants have reached Europe so far and “eight to ten million are still on the way”, with even more to come from Africa.
“The biggest movements are ahead: Africa’s population will double in the coming decades,” he told Bild am Sonntag, adding: “In the Sahara up to one million people have died trying to escape.” Continue reading
Iraq Crisis: German Aid Minister Claims Qatar Financing Islamic State Jihadists
Germany’s development aid minister, Gerd Mueller, has accused Qatar of financing the Islamic State terror group.
“A story like this always has a history,” Mueller said in an interview with public broadcaster ZDF. “Who is financing these troops? Hint: Qatar.”
German Vice-Chancellor and Economy Minister Sigmar Gabriel has called for a “debate” about who has been financing the terror group, which has created an Islamic “Caliphate” which straddles the Iraq-Syrian border. Continue reading