“We are importing religious conflict”
- A mob of a thousand men of “Arab or North African” origin sexually assaulted more than 100 German women in downtown Cologne on New Year’s Eve. Similar attacks also occurred in Hamburg and Stuttgart. Cologne’s Mayor Henriette Reker, said that “under no circumstances” should the crimes be attributed to asylum seekers. Instead, she blamed the victims for the assaults.
- “There is nothing wrong with being proud German patriots. There is nothing wrong with wanting Germany to remain free and democratic. There is nothing wrong with preserving our own Judeo-Christian civilization. That is our duty.” — Geert Wilders, Dutch politician, addressing a rally in Dresden.
- “We are importing Islamic extremism, Arab anti-Semitism, national and ethnic conflicts of other peoples, as well as a different understanding of society and law. German security agencies are unable to deal with these imported security problems, and the resulting reactions from the German population.” — From a leaked government document, published by Die Welt.
- Germany will spend at least €17 billion ($18.3 billion) on asylum seekers in 2016 — Die Welt.
- Saudi Arabia is preparing to finance the construction of 200 new mosques in Germany to accommodate asylum seekers. — Frankfurter Allgemeine.
Germany’s Muslim population skyrocketed by more than 850,000 in 2015, for the first time pushing the total number of Muslims in the country to nearly six million.
BERLIN (Own report) – Following last Friday’s terrorist attacks in Paris, leading German media have begun speaking of a new world war. A renowned daily, for example, wrote that “a third world war” is currently being forced upon “the entire planet,” warning that the war against IS “is not yet being waged with the intensity needed in a world war.” Other journals are calling for resolute action without “half-heartedness” or even “self-recrimination.” The fact that after 14 years of the “War on Terror,” terrorism is stronger than ever before and the Arab-Muslim world is in shambles is allegedly not the result of a misguided western policy. The West supposedly bears no responsibility for the fact that “processes of disintegration and decivilization” have begun within the “Muslim belt of crisis stretching from Pakistan to Morocco,” which has led to a “breakdown of civilization.” In addition to the continuation – and even expansion – of the policy of military intervention, various media are also calling for broadening domestic repression. In the case of a “terror threat,” the Bundeswehr should take on the task of protecting endangered streets. Among Germany’s main national media organs, only one renowned business journal is not participating in this comprehensive orchestration of public opinion and preparation for a “world war.” Military escalation “does not bring peace,” it only “spawns suicide bombers,” warns its chief editor and calls for finally searching for alternatives. Continue reading
The President of the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV), Hans-Georg Maassen, said he fears that radical Islamists want to establish their own state in Germany.Maassen told the Frankfurter Allgemeine that the growth of the Islamist scene in Germany is “unrestrained”. He said:
“The breeding ground for jihad is growing too. Salafists [a movement within Sunni Islam that references the doctrine known as Salafism] want to establish an Islamic state in Germany.” Continue reading