- N24 television has reported that up to 50% of “asylum seekers” have gone into hiding and their whereabouts are unknown. They presumably include economic migrants and others who are trying to avoid deportation if or when their asylum applications are rejected.
- Tens of thousands of migrants destroyed their passports and other identity documents before arriving in Germany. It may take years for German authorities to determine the true identities of these people and their countries of origin.
- Even if Germany sends these individuals back to the countries where they first entered the EU (usually Greece, Hungary or Italy), with a borderless Europe, migrants can easily make their way back to Germany.
- German authorities are downplaying migrant lawlessness, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiment.
- Migrants are still coming to Germany at the rate of about 2,000 per day.
- “Eight to ten million migrants are still on the way.” – Development Minister Gerd Müller.
After three months of political infighting, Germany’s coalition government has announced new measures aimed at making it easier to deport migrants who are convicted of committing crimes.
If German authorities have already lost track of 600,000 registered asylum seekers, it should be interesting to see how Frau Merkel is going to follow through with her back pedaling. She’s likely already going to get the boot next election year.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel tried on Saturday to placate the increasingly vocal critics of her open-door policy for refugees by insisting that most refugees from Syria and Iraq would go home once the conflicts there had ended, Reuters has reported. Continue reading
- Dying Germany has only one item on its bucket list, and that is redemption. The Germans cannot seek redemption from the crimes of their grandparents because they do not understand what motivated them to do such terrible things.
- For Merkel and most of Germany’s elite, the appearance on Germany’s threshold of millions of Muslim refugees is a final chance at redemption, an opportunity for Germany to redeem itself from the crimes of its past through a transcendent act of selflessness.
Once there was an old man who in his youth committed a terrible crime, the murder of many innocents. He no longer could remember what drove him to do this; he tried not to think about it, and his memories came to mind unwillingly and infrequently. Rage and guilt had faded long ago into a vague residue of disgust. He worked hard and found some distraction in the monotony of daily tasks. He sought diversion in tasteless entertainment; he followed football, looked at pornography, watched the dubbed version of American comedies, and took vacations at the beach.
More and more Germans are realizing the terrifying urgency of this age. To them, it’s time to stand up and fight!
Germany has been pushed to the brink. In 2014, it was about to pull Ukraine further from Russia’s orbit to form an alliance with the European Union. That is, until Vladimir Putin strong-armed Ukraine back into its place as Russia’s little brother. More recently, refugees from war-torn Syria and who knows where else have overrun the Continent—more than 1 million of them entered Germany in 2015. The police department in Cologne has received 581 complaints of sexual assault that occurred on New Year’s Eve—mostly perpetrated by migrants. Continue reading
Below you will find a roughly-translated article where the same not only happened in Cologne, but also in Hamburg and Stuttgart.
Für die die auf Deutsch lesen können oder will, der originaler Artikel steht ganz unten.
Berlin (AFP) – The German government Tuesday condemned dozens of apparently coordinated sexual assaults against women on New Year’s Eve in the western city of Cologne blamed on Arab men but warned against anti-migrant scapegoating.Justice Minister Heiko Mass called for a thorough investigation of the rash of attacks, ranging from groping to at least one reported rape, allegedly committed in a large crowd of revellers during year-end festivities at the city’s main train station.
“This represents a new dimension of crime that we will have to get to grips with,” he told reporters, adding that the assaults had appeared to be “coordinated”.
FAR-RIGHT parties are on the march across Europe as the unprecedented migrant crisis gripping the continent fuels a surge in support for nationalist movements.
This shocking map shows how anti-immigration campaigners have enjoyed huge gains in this year’s elections, whilst thousands have taken to the streets to protest against the overwhelming influx of migrants and refugees.
From Greece to Germany and Switzerland to Sweden, far-right protestors and parties have stormed the mainstream of European politics as voters rebel against years of predominantly socialist rule.
Addressing a congress of the giant IG Metall metalworkers’ union in Frankfurt, Merkel said: “Your experience of globalisation has, until now, basically been: our economy goes into other countries, builds factories, sells products and the results are positive for German employment and business.”
“And now we’re witnessing an inverse movement: globalisation is coming to us,” the chancellor, who has thrown Germany’s doors open to hundreds of thousands of people fleeing the war in Syria, said. Continue reading
BARCELONA/BERLIN (Own report) – Just days before regional elections in Spain’s Catalonia – elections declared a plebiscite on secession – a political partner of the German Green Party is calling for the rapid secession of that region from Spain. Ethnically defined “peoples” throughout Europe should have the “right to self-determination,” recognizing “no borders,” according to a declaration signed by the Spanish member organization of the “European Free Alliance” (EFA). The EFA unites separatist parties of various political orientations from numerous EU member countries. These include organizations closely connected to Viktor Orbán’s ruling Fidesz Party, in Hungary, conservative Flemish nationalists and a party in the tradition of northern Italian separatists, who, years ago, had used terrorism as a means of imposing South Tyrol’s absorption into Austria. Both, the EFA and the German Green Party are members of the same parliamentary caucus collective in the European Parliament. EFA subsidiaries disseminate a map of European so-called nations without states, depicting, for example, Catalonia as independent of Spain and merged with other territories in Spain and France to constitute a “Greater Catalonia.” Leading politicians in the current campaign for Catalonian separatism are propagating pan-Catalonian views, which opponents sharply criticize as “cultural racism with an expansionist demeanor.” The EFA’s map of Europe also depicts Germany merged with Austria and territories of neighboring countries to form a Greater Germany. Continue reading
From the Soviet propaganda outlet, Russia Today:
German fighter jets are flying the Baltic skies fully armed “for the first time since the beginning of the Ukrainian crisis,” the DPA news agency reports citing the German Air Force’s Inspector General Karl Müllner. He explained the move was not about “escalation,” but it is needed to ensure parity when encountering a potential enemy. The German military official did not elaborate on which Air Force might become the enemy.
Müllner added that ammunition on board Eurofighters is also necessary to “motivate pilots” on missions in the Baltic skies.
With this it’s safe to say that Germany’s association with its Nazi past has been neutralized. It effectively makes it more difficult for unfriendlier EU member states to find political ammunition against Germany’s hegemonic rise and social-economic capturing of the entire European continent. At the same time, it bolsters respect from neutral and friendlier member states, and makes it easier for Germany to be seen as a nation with leadership that unites nations with clear direction. This is one crucial aspect on the resume when the time comes for the United States of Europe to enter the world scene. This is the world’s greatest heist of all time.
- Chancellor Merkel today seems to be promising nothing less than absolution for Germany’s sins of the Holocaust. The problem is, of course, that Muslims are quite different from Jews.
- German media outlets have suppressed the stories of rampant rape and child abuse among the migrants housed in government-run accommodations.
- The editor-in-chief defended her decision to suppress the rape story on public TV broadcaster ZDF: “We don’t want to inflame the situation and spread the bad mood. [The migrants] don’t deserve it.” That the poor rape victim deserved justice was apparently of no concern to the broadcaster.
- Germany under Chancellor Merkel wants to play “Miss Congeniality” at the global scale, and wants Europe to pick up the tab. Continue reading
A TOP Imam has called on muslim migrants to use the refugee crisis to breed with European citizens to ‘conquer their countries’.
Sheikh Muhammad Ayed gave the speech at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.
He claimed Europe was only welcoming refugees as they were a new source of labour.
SHOCK estimates predict up to 35 MILLION refugees could head for Europe due to hugely unstable situations across the world.
The huge figure was revealed today by Hungary’s minister for foreign affairs and trade Peter Szijjártó.
Speaking as the country begins work on its second fence to stop migrants heading across its border he predicted the current crisis will continue for years.
It is possible, senior administration officials said last Friday, that President Obama will sanction China for cyber theft as soon as this week—that is, just before its President Xi Jinping comes to Washington later this month. Most likely not; Chinese hacking wouldn’t be seriously affected by sanctioning a half dozen officials, and so most likely Obama will wait until after the visit, and use the dangling sanctions as bargaining power to try to get Xi to rein in his thieves. Continue reading
The German and Italian Navies are looking to increase their submarine fleets again in light of evolving security challenges, senior officials said at the Subcon 2015 conference on submarine technology organised by ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems (TKMS) in Kiel.
An “arc of instability” now spans several continents, exacerbating maritime security challenges, and the Ukraine crisis has highlighted the need to still consider more traditional security challenges, noted Vice Admiral Andreas Krause, the head of the German Navy. Continue reading
- The surge in Germany’s Muslim population — propelled by a wave of migration unprecedented since the Second World War — represents a demographic shift of epic proportions, one that critics of the country’s open-door immigration policy warn will change the face of Germany forever.”
- There are 20 million refugees waiting at the doorstep of Europe.” — Johannes Hahn, EU Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations.
- According to Aiman Mazyek, head of the Central Council of Muslims in Germany, attendance at many mosques has doubled in the past month alone.
- A large number (40%) are from countries in the Balkans, including Albania and Kosovo. This implies that nearly half of those arriving in Germany are economic migrants, not refugees fleeing war zones. — Thomas De Maizière, German Interior Minister.
- Muslim men residing in Germany routinely take advantage of the social welfare system by bringing two, three or four women from across the Muslim world to Germany, and then marrying them in the presence of an imam. Once in Germany the women request social welfare benefits, including the cost of a separate home for themselves and for their children, on the claim of being a “single parent with children.” — From an exposé broadcast by RTL television.
- “For us today, what is at stake is Europe, the lifestyle of European citizens, European values, the survival or disappearance of European nations, and more precisely formulated, their transformation beyond recognition. Today, the question is not merely in what kind of a Europe we would like to live, but whether everything we understand as Europe will exist at all.” — Viktor Orbán, President of Hungary.
Germany’s Muslim population is set to skyrocket by more than 700,000 in 2015, pushing the total number of Muslims in the country to nearly 6 million for the first time. Continue reading