For more information on the North Korean EMP weapons hovering over the United States, see the following previous articles:
- U.S. On Alert for Nuclear Blast Overhead
- North Korea’s new satellite flew over Super Bowl site
- North Korea: We Are Ready for ‘Pre-Emptive Nuclear Strike’ on U.S.
- EXCLUSIVE – Congressional Expert: North Korea Prepping EMP Catastrophe Aimed At U.S. Homefront
- North Korea ‘hiding FULL NUCLEAR POWER and could have weapons orbiting the US’
Declassified report warns of dangers from electromagnetic pulse
China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran are preparing nuclear electronic pulse attacks from space in a future conflict to cripple the U.S. military and plunge the United States into darkness, according to a declassified study.
“The United States critical national infrastructure faces a present and continuing existential threat from combined-arms warfare, including cyber and manmade electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack, and natural EMP from a solar superstorm,” says a recently published report from the congressional Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack.” Continue reading