The interior minister of the German state of Saarland said on Tuesday Germany is in a state of war after a man drove a truck into a crowd at a Berlin Christmas market, killing 12 people and injuring 48, in a suspected terrorist attack. Continue reading
As said dozens of times here throughout the years, Europe will take a hard right political turn. All it needs is a catalyst, or two or three, to set it all off. Europe is already militarizing and you can see that from the EU Army, United States of Europe and Fourth Reich topics, for example. The coming attacks will provoke and provoke until a war starts.
This essentially boils down to the Biblically prophesied King of the North the King of the South (Likely a German-led United States of Europe versus an Iranian dominated Middle East — both of which you can see shaping up in their beginning stages) situation which is likely building up right now. It will only be a matter of time. That’s where this is heading and that’s what this has been warned here about for years. This isn’t a joke. You’re watching it unfold before your very eyes.
Note: The full article will remain here for archiving purposes.
- At least 50 injured and nine dead after truck sped through a crowd of shoppers at busy Christmas market
- Police indicated the incident is likely to be a terror attack as driver is arrested and passenger in cab died
- Terrified market-goers have tweeted horrifying images from the scene showing the devastating aftermath
- Heavy goods vehicle – which has a Polish number plate – was racing through the market at 40mph
- Police in Berlin using Twitter to urge people to stay in their homes as Angela Merkel is ‘mourning the dead’
At least nine people have been killed and more than 50 injured after a lorry ploughed through a crowd of shoppers at 40mph in a busy Christmas market in Berlin.
As German police indicated the incident is likely to be terror related, ISIS moved quickly to claim responsibility for the fatal attack.
The vehicle mounted the pavement before speeding through a crowd of shoppers, tearing through stalls as it travelled the entire length of the market on Breitscheidplatz Square, outside the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church in west Berlin. Continue reading
Now we know why Britain might leave the EU sooner than expected. It was always ‘in the way’ of the plans to create the European Army since it was reluctant to join and blocked its development wherever it was able to, all in order to keep from being a subjugated vassal state of the German-Franco vision.
Germany, bent on continuing to create a Fourth Reich, didn’t care which route Great Britain took. It would be out of the way in either case. Get ready to see the world’s next superpower: The United States of Europe with its own army, dominated by Germany, likely within five to ten years — maybe even sooner at this current pace.
- In Ludwigshafen, Germany, a “‘strongly radicalized” 12-year-old boy “of Iraqi heritage” planted a bomb at a Christmas market at the end of November.
- Previously, the festive shopping tradition of Christmas markets had become “potent symbols of freedom,” with Germany’s Interior Minister, Thomas de Maizière, urging people to stick to unserem Leben — “our way of life.”
- In Birmingham, England, the Christmas market has concrete barriers installed to deter vehicular suicide bombers. According to the head of Britain’s foreign intelligence service, the magnitude of the terrorism faced by the UK is “unprecedented.”
- French security forces thwarted attacks planned for December 1, against Disneyland Paris and the Christmas market on the main thoroughfare of the French capital, the Champs-Elysée.
- With a pro-Sharia (Islamic law) advocate now secretary of state in the Berlin regional senate, and other Muslims even refusing to shake the hand of the German President Joachim Gauck at events designed to promote integration, Germany’s “way of life” is changing fast.
As the winter nights lengthen, an even darker shadow is falling across the run-up to the Christmas holidays in several European nations. Families in markets and shopping districts across the continent are buying presents in the knowledge that jihadists mean to target them. Continue reading
- The anti-immigration party Alternative for Germany (AfD) surged ahead of Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU) in elections in her home state of Mecklenburg-West Pomerania.
- The election was widely seen as a referendum on Merkel’s open-door migration policy and her decision to allow more than one million migrants from Africa, Asia and the Middle East to enter Germany in 2015.
- Merkel rejected any course correction on migration policy: “I am very unsatisfied with the outcome of the election. Obviously it has something to do with the refugee question. I think the decisions that were made were correct.” She went on to blame German voters for failing to appreciate her government’s “problem-solving abilities”
- Many of the AfD’s positions were once held, but later abandoned, by the Merkel’s CDU.
- A September 1 poll showed Merkel’s popularity rating has plunged to 45%, a five-year low. More than half (51%) of those surveyed said it would “not be good” if Merkel ran for another term in 2017.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel suffered a major blow on September 4 when the anti-immigration party Alternative for Germany (AfD) surged ahead of her Christian Democratic Union (CDU) in elections in her home state of Mecklenburg-West Pomerania.
A new white paper for the German Army and a new interpretation of the Basic Law
What do you do when you can’t change a law that you feel needs to be changed? Redefine it. Any child bent on bypassing the orders of his parents knows how to adroitly reason around wording, find loopholes, and justify disobedience. Germany is now taking this same path. The “parents,” in this case, were the founding fathers of modern Germany. The broken order, as recorded in the Basic Law, essentially states: You shall not use your army at home, neither shall you combine it with the police.
Two Syrian refugees committed acts of terror in different Bavarian towns Sunday, July 24, the third and fourth violent attacks in Germany in less than a week.
One Syrian, a 21-year old, used a machete to murder a pregnant woman in Reutingen near Stuttgart. He was arrested – but only after a motorist saw him attacking two more people and ran him down. Local police assured the populace that there was nothing more to fear since the attack arose from a private quarrel between the Syrian man and a female colleague at work.
This did not explain why the attacker went on to stab another two victims. Continue reading
In Ansbach, Bavaria, there was apparently a bomb attack on Sunday. The Bavarian interior ministry told Reuters, “At present we stand, it is not an accident.” It summarized the evidence that it was a “deliberately provoked explosion.”
This bombing followed the horrific attack on two men from Hong Kong on a passenger train in southern Germany. The men were left critically injured after battling an Afghan teenager who was armed with an ax and a knife as they tried to save other family members. Continue reading
BELEAGUERED Angela Merkel is facing calls for a referendum to free German people of “EU slavery” in the wake of Britain’s sensational decision to cut ties with Brussels.
Far right figures in Alternative for Germany have promised to call their own vote if they clutch power in country’s general election in autumn next year.
A party spokesman branded Brussels a “bureaucracy monster”, before adding: “Next year the AfD will enter the German parliament and Dexit will be top on our agenda”. Continue reading
And now we know how Snowden ‘learned’ Russian so quickly.
The American people have been fooled for some time now, however, because of his track record it’s what we’ve known for a while here on Global Geopolitics. Because of him, what’s left of the intelligence community has been set back at least 20 years.
It’s clear to see he works for the other side:
Note: For documentation purposes, the entire article will remain here, in both English und auf Deutsch.
Three years after Edward Snowden, the American IT contractor turned global celebrity, made his media debut in Hong Kong, the truth of what really happened in this sensational affair remains elusive. The outline is clear. Snowden left his job in Hawaii with the National Security Agency in May 2013 and appeared at Hong Kong’s Mira Hotel on June 1, having made off with more than a million classified intelligence documents belonging to the American government. A few days later, Snowden appeared on camera to announce that he was lifting the top secret mask off NSA, America’s biggest and most secretive intelligence service.
Yet significant questions remain. Where was Snowden from 21 to 31 May 2013? His whereabouts in that period are unknown. Why did he choose to repeatedly visit the Russian consulate in Hong Kong, even celebrating his 30th birthday there? What did those visits have to do with his departure for Moscow on June 23rd? Last, why has Snowden never left Russia, three years after his arrival? Continue reading
A German intelligence report alleges that the so-called ‘Cyber Caliphate’, the online hacker wing of the Islamic State, is in fact a Russian front, ingeniously conceived to permit Moscow to hack Western targets without retaliation. The group calling itself Cyber Caliphate first appeared in early 2014, purporting to operate as the online wing of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), later renamed Islamic State. Today the Cyber Caliphate boasts a virtual army of hackers from dozens of countries, who are ostensibly operating as the online arm of the Islamic State. Their known activities include a strong and often concentrated social media presence, and computer hacking, primarily in the form of cyber espionage and cyber sabotage. Continue reading
Muslim migrants are flooding Germany with problems. German leaders want to cover it up; German citizens want different leaders
Germans are being lied to by their government. By Angela Merkel, by their police force and even by their media. For most of 2015, many suspected as much. Those suspicions were confirmed in the most dramatic possible way in Cologne on New Year’s Eve.
That night, a mob of around 1,000 migrants gathered outside Cologne’s central train station and began molesting, robbing and even raping passersby. As of January 14, 652 crimes were reported to Cologne police from that evening. Of those, 331 included alleged sexual offenses, including two rapes.
A leaked police report stated that “[w]omen literally had to run the gauntlet through the mass of drunk men, in a way you can’t describe.” One person talked about how he arrived at the station and saw “countless weeping women.” Continue reading
And Germany will do it. When push comes to shove, it has historically sided with Russia and other axis powers. China should be no exception. In a time when America is suiciding itself off the world stage, it’s a matter of survival for its allies as they seek more stable and consistent alliances.