ISLAMIC State (ISIS) have set up a number of secret training camps across Europe to plot and carry out attacks in Britain, a Europol report has warned.
In the report, the international police agency said that ISIS had set up a number of smaller bases in the EU and the Balkans are were plotting multiple Paris-style attacks in Britain and across Europe as jihadi recruiters target Syrian refugees.
The terror group is feared to be preparing more mass casualty strikes after the jihadis developed an “external actions command” for “special forces style” operations abroad.
“We are importing religious conflict”
- A mob of a thousand men of “Arab or North African” origin sexually assaulted more than 100 German women in downtown Cologne on New Year’s Eve. Similar attacks also occurred in Hamburg and Stuttgart. Cologne’s Mayor Henriette Reker, said that “under no circumstances” should the crimes be attributed to asylum seekers. Instead, she blamed the victims for the assaults.
- “There is nothing wrong with being proud German patriots. There is nothing wrong with wanting Germany to remain free and democratic. There is nothing wrong with preserving our own Judeo-Christian civilization. That is our duty.” — Geert Wilders, Dutch politician, addressing a rally in Dresden.
- “We are importing Islamic extremism, Arab anti-Semitism, national and ethnic conflicts of other peoples, as well as a different understanding of society and law. German security agencies are unable to deal with these imported security problems, and the resulting reactions from the German population.” — From a leaked government document, published by Die Welt.
- Germany will spend at least €17 billion ($18.3 billion) on asylum seekers in 2016 — Die Welt.
- Saudi Arabia is preparing to finance the construction of 200 new mosques in Germany to accommodate asylum seekers. — Frankfurter Allgemeine.
Germany’s Muslim population skyrocketed by more than 850,000 in 2015, for the first time pushing the total number of Muslims in the country to nearly six million.
TERROR police are monitoring more than 3,000 homegrown Islamist extremists who are willing to carry out attacks on the UK, security sources have warned.
Terrifying numbers of British men and women – many of whom are still teenagers – are being radicalised and could stage attacks on home soil within weeks.
More than half of suspected Islamist extremists on watch lists live in London – particularly in the east and west.
A RECORD number of Russian troops are stationed on the borders of Ukraine, the under-siege country’s has warned amid claims of intensifying attacks by pro-Russian rebels.
President Petro Poroshenko claimed NATO, EU and even US sources had warned of large numbers of Russian Federation armed forces being manned along the war-stricken borders.
His caution came as defence forces in Ukraine complained of more frequent and dangerous attacks in eastern regions of the torn country.
He said: “We have information that there is a record number of the Russian Federation’s armed forces along with the borders of Ukraine. Continue reading
Israeli warplanes, self-propelled artillery and short-range missiles attacked Hamas and Jihad Islami positions and command posts in the Gaza Strip early Monday, Oct. 8, shortly after Palestinians loosed a barrage of 55 missiles and mortar shells on the Eshkol district. Both terrorist organizations claimed they were responsible for the barrage, which caused no casualties only heavy damage to property. Israelis living within range of the Gaza Strip are warned to stay 15 seconds away from protected shelters. Continue reading