Very plausible and not surprising — yet hopefully will never happen. If the Soviets likely had a nuclear device planted in Washington DC area during the JFK era, there has been plenty of time since then to domestically construct something after smuggling components across a neglected American border.
With the current White House administration spending hundreds of millions of dollars in frisking women, children and elderly at airports, yet couldn’t stop the Boston bombing (even with previous warnings that went neglected), we have a recipe for a future disaster, be it above or below the scale of 9/11.
Imminent attacks planned by al-Qaida, Quds Forces, Hezbollah
Iran has given the go-ahead to operatives of three terrorist groups that have infiltrated the United States to carry out missions, including what is expected to be a Mumbai-style attack on a hotel where innocent bystanders would be killed, WND has learned. A full report with many details of the missions has been passed on to U.S. officials.
Three targets have been chosen within America for imminent attack, and the terror teams have now cut communications with the operational center in Iran, a sign that they are moving ahead with the attacks, according to a high-level intelligence officer within the Islamic regime.
If only one of the attacks occurs, the regime will consider the operation a success, the source said. Tehran believes, he said, an attack would not be traced back to Iran due to the nationalities of the operators.
At the 2010 meeting, Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Quds Forces; Seif Adel, the operational head of al-Qaida; and Mustafa Badr al-Din, the operational head of Hezbollah; devised a plan for operations against the U.S. under a new coalition, dubbed the “Coalition of Muslim Soldiers.” The coalition includes al-Shabaab, an al-Qaida offshoot based in Somalia, and has its central command in the Iranian city of Kerman. Command and control centers are located in the Iranian provinces of Kerman, Khorasan, Khuzestan, Kurdistan, and Sistan and Baluchistan, the source said.
The coalition, led by Soleimani, with Iran the main source of funding, is based on a strategic collaboration and devoid of ideological differences and opinions of Shiite and Sunni Marjas. The main operational commanders, mostly well-known terrorists, are:
- Gen. Soleimani, the head of the Quds Forces with full power given to him by Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.
- Brig. Gen. Abdolreza Shahlabi of the Quds Forces.
- Brig. Gen. Hamed Abdollahi of the Quds Forces.
- Brig. Gen. Hossein Movahedian of the Quds Forces.
- Maj. Gen. Mohammad Bagher Zolghadr of the Quds Forces.
- Seif Adel, the operational head of al-Qaida.
- Abdul Rahman Yasin of al-Qaida operations.
- Abu Saeed al-Mesri of al-Qaida in Latin America.
- Adnan ShokriJuma of al-Qaida in America.
- Hakimalah Masoud of al-Qaida operations.
- Mustafa Badr al-Din, the operations head of Hezbollah and the brother-in-law and cousin of the dead terrorist Imad Mugniyah, who now serves as Mugnyiah’s replacement as the military leader of Hezbollah and the deputy to the Quds’ Soliemani.
- Talal Hamieh, the head of the External Security Organization, strategic planning and funding for Hezbollah in Venezuela. He commutes directly from Venezuela to Damascus, Syria, then to Lebanon and back.
- Fozi Mohammad Mostafa of Hezbollah operations.
- Mohammad Ali Hamdi of Hezbollah operations in Toronto, Canada. He targets nuclear power plants and other sites in Canada.
- Ebrahim Saleh Mohammad al-Yaghoub of Hezbollah operations.
- Mohammad Ahmad al-Monavar, the operations commander for Abu Nidal.
- Jahad Servan Mostafa, the operations commander for al-Shabaab in Somalia.
Based on intelligence and infiltration by Western intelligence agencies into institutions, operations and cultural centers of radical Arab Islamists after 9/11, the new coalition recruits non-Arab Islamists from many other nationalities and Arabs from countries not on the hot list for American agencies.
Iran believes that the perception of security in America that has helped empower its actions in the Middle East must be turned 180 degrees, not only to defeat and derail all U.S. calculations based on gathered intelligence but to destabilize the political, economic and social conditions in America, the source said.
Based on that understanding, he said, the U.S. through its military might has kept the fight in the Islamic region and away from its homeland and its allies’ turf. Now continuous operations must be conducted in the U.S. homeland to change that equation, they believe.
More than 2,600 targets, including public places, government buildings and military installations, have been chosen for attack, and reconnaissance has been done. Information about some of the targets, based on direct knowledge of the source, has been given to U.S. officials to neutralize the threat and confront the terrorists. They include specific government buildings, news networks, malls and sports events.
This new coalition has also prepared for a major attack to avenge al-Qaida leader Osama Bin Laden’s killing to satisfy Seif Adel, the operational head of al-Qaida, for his collaboration with the Iranian regime.
Full article: Terrorist super-axis to strike within U.S. (WND)